Email: h.khanmirza (AT) kntu (DOT) ac (DOT) ir
Phone: +98 (21) 84062485
I received my Bsc, Msc and PHD from University of Tehran, Iran, in 2001, 2004 and 2015, respectively. My main interests are distributed systems specially in large scales (IoT, Sensor Networks) and Software-Defined Networking.
Currently, my main focus is Software-Defined Networking.
- Operating System (Spring 2016)
- Advanced Programming (Spring 2016)
- Logic Circuits (Fall 2016)
- Computer Networks (Fall 2016)
- Advanced Computer Security (Fall 2016)
- Khanmirza, H., Yazdani, N. (2015). Strategic Network Formation Game for Energy Consumption Balancing. Wireless Personal Communications. doi:10.1007/s11277-015-2664-z (im:0.98)
- Khanmirza, H., and Yazdani, N. (2015) Game of energy consumption balancing in heterogeneous sensor networks. Wirel. Commun. Mob. Comput., doi: 10.1002/wcm.2606. (im:1.3)
- H. Khanmirza, O. Landsiedel, M. Papatriantafilou, “Evaluating Passive Neighborhood Discovery for Low Power Listening MAC Protocols”, The IEEE WiMob 2014 Workshop on Emergency Networks for Public Protection and Disaster Relief (EN4PPDR 2014), Larnaca, Cyprus, October 2014
- S. Zarifzadeh, Nasser Yazdani, and H. Khanmirza. 2007. “A Routing Framework for Load Balancing of Bandwidth Sensitive Traffic in Differentiated Service Networks”. Computer Networks 51, 4 (March 2007), 1183-1204
- H. Khanmirza, S. Zarifzadeh, and N. Yazdani, “ADPQ: An Adaptive Approach for Expedited Forwarding Traffic Scheduling,” in Proc. of IEEE ISCC’05, Cartagena, Spain, May 2005.
- S. Zarifzadeh, H. Khanmirza, and N. Yazdani, “Core Based Multipath Routing in DiffServ Networks”, in Proc. of IEEE ISCC’05, Cartagena, Spain, May 2005, *Nominated for Best Paper Award.
- H. Khanmirza, S. Zarifzadeh, N. Yazdani, "ADPQ: Adaptive Priority Queue, A Simulation-based Analysis", ICCC Sep 2004, Beijing, China
- H. Khanmirza, S. Zarifzadeh, Naser Yazdani, "ADPQ: Adaptive Priority Queuing", APCC Aug 2004, Beijing, China
- S. Zarifzadeh , H. Khanmirza, N. Yazdani," A Multipath Algorithm for Premium Traffic Routing in DiffServ Networks", ICON Nov 2004, Singapore
- S. Zarifzadeh , H. Khanmirza, N. Yazdani,"A Distributed Multipath Algorithm for Providing Bandwidth-Guaranteed Routing", APCC Aug 2004, Beijing, China
- H. Khanmirza, S. Zarifzadeh, N.Yazdani, "Comparison of Alternate Priority Queuing for Expedited Forwarding Per Hop Behavior", IST 2003, Isfahan