Hadi Aliakbarian is an Assistant Professor in K.N.Toosi University of Technology in Iran since 2013. He received his B.S and M.S degrees in Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering from the University of Tehran in 2002 and 2005 respectively, and the Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering from the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven) in 2013. He worked for the microwave laboratory and the Center of Excellence on Applied Electromagnetics at the University of Tehran as an Associated Researcher from 2005 to 2007. He is an IEEE senior member since 2015.
• PhD in Telecommunications, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium, (15 May 2013)
• M.Sc. in Telecommunications, Fields and Waves, University of Tehran, Tehran, IRAN (June 2005)
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, IRAN (June 2002)
• High school Diploma, Nikan high school, Tehran, Iran (June 1998)
- Position: Assistant professor, Deputy for industrial affairs, ECE faculty
- Courses: Bachelor: Differential Equations, Signals and Systems, Engineering Mathematics, Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering,
Master: Microwaves II, EMC, Seminars, Antenna-I
- Supervised Theses:
o One ongoing PhD student
o 7 graduated M.Sc. students and 6 current students.
- ISHS-II project, Design and implementation of electronic beam steering antenna arrays in collaboration with University of Stellenbosch (South Africa). (promoter: Prof. Guy Vandenbosch): (April 2008–September 2013)
Co-supervising two M.Sc. theses in KULeuven:
David Rodriguez “Adaptive Beam Forming Algorithms for LEO Satellite” Defended in May 2010
Hantao Xu “Multiple Targets Tracing Using Digital Beam Forming Antenna Array for Space Applications” Defended in June 2011.