Tel: +9821 88779623
Fax: +9821 88779476
Address: 1346 Valiasr St. (Mirdamad Cross)
Developed professional research laboratories:
Founder and superviser of Laboratory of Wind and Structure Intraction for wind tunnel testing of aeroelastic problems in civil engineering field (Starting from 2010)
Founder of center of High Performance Compuatations (Parallel Processing) for Civil Engineering at K. N. Toosi University of Technology (Starting from 2000)
(Numerical Analyzer of Scientific and Industrial Requirements)
Software, a Finite Volume Method Solver
which includes following modules for solving problems such as:
- 2D&3D Incompressible flow
- 2D Shallow Flow
- 1D Pipe Flow
- 2D&3D Flow in Porous Media
- 2D&3D Concrete Heat Media Geneneration & Transfer
- 2D Thermal stress in concrete structures
- 2D Structural Statics & Dynamics
- 2D Nonlinear Solid Dynamics and Crack Propogation
Solution of engineering problems:
- Analysis of the crack propogation in solid problems
- Wind induced pressure load on a group of cooling tower shells
- Wind induced galloping of power transmissin lines
- Seepage trough embankment dam considering rapid draw down process
- 3D pressure flow in multi-branch penstocks
- 2D and 3D flow around submerged gates- Structural optimization of radial gates,
- Cooling pipe system effects on cement heat generation and distribution of mass concretes,
- Uplift estimation due to flow on structural components of chute and stilling basin
- 2D vertical plane flow over odjee crest spillway, chute and flip bucket using VOF technique
- 3D aerated turbulent spill flow on multi-slop chute and stilling basin.
- 3D flow around sequential spore dikes
During individual research works and in collaboration with the post graduate students, following research items were extended to solve civil engineering problems:
- Aero-elastic modeling of cables subject to galloping
- Non-Linear finite volume modeling of structures under thermal or dynamic loads
- Numerical investigations for finding improvement solutions for natural draught cooling towers in windy conditions
- Finding engineering guide lines for seismic design of liquid storage tanks using numerical modeling
- Two and three-dimensional heat generation and transfer in gradual construction of mass concrete structures
- Effects of cooling pipe system on cement heat generation and temperature field of massive concretes
- Unsteady flow in pipes for solution of pressure oscillations considering water hammer problem in multi-segment elastic pipe lines
- Two and three-dimensional ground water flow in heterogeneous and anisotropic saturated foundation of gravity dams for computation of uplift and seepage
- Solute intrusion in coastal confined and unconfined aquifers and effects of underground dams
- Bed roughness effects in sub-critical open channels due to geometrical complexities of free surface flow boundaries
- Turbulent depth average flow around various shapes of bridge piers
- Scouring around bridge piers due to turbulent shear stresses
- Erosion, deposition and transport of fine sediment in river hydraulics
- Fine sediment transport and horizontal distribution in dam reservoir
- Tidal flow and solute transport in geometrically complex fields with arbitrary shape islands (in Persian Gulf)
- Lake flow considering river in flow, wind stresses and rain-evaporation effects as well as coriolis acceleration due to earth rotation (in Caspian sea)
- Oscillating free surface flow in geometrically irregular bottom and boundaries with large wet and dry tidal flats
- Dam reservoir circulation considering stresses and rain-evaporation as well as inflow and out flow from outlet and spillway
- Super-critical flow with shock waves in horizontal and sloping chutes
- Air concentration distribution in spillway flow due to surface and bottom aeration
- Two-dimensional flow due to gradual break of embankment dams
- Wind induced turbulent flow around storage tanks
- Air pollution transport and diffusion in complex flow fields (urban environment)
- Aeroelastic behavior of special civil structures subject to wind load
- Static and dynamic analysis of stress and strain fields in solid materials
- Innovative devices for improved behavior and energy dissipation of X bracing of structural frames subject to the lateral seismic loads
- Application of Engineered Wood Products for light weight multi story structural systems.
All of the above mentioned numerical simulations have been developed either by application of efficient numerical solvers (using finite volume and finite element unstructured meshes or meshless methods) for solution of governing partial differential equation(s) of desired engineering problem or by development of experimental setups.All of the above mentioned numerical simulations have been developed either by application of efficient numerical solvers (using finite volume and finite element unstructured meshes or meshless methods) for solution of governing partial differential equation(s) of desired engineering problem or by development of experimental setups.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Farhoud E, Mohammadi A & Yazdinasabkarani E (2022) “Earthquake Damage Estimation of the Koyna Concrete Gravity dam using Explicit GFVM Model considering Fluid–Structure Interaction”, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 195: 151-170
- Varmazyari M, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Mirzabozorg H (2021) “Coupled Arch Dam-Reservoir-Massed Foundation Problem under Different Earthquake Input Mechanisms“, Computational Structural Nechanics (TechnoPress), 10(5): 371-391
- Gordan M, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR , Ismail Z , Ghaedi K , and Hamad Ghayeb H (2021) “Data Mining-Based Structural Damage Identification of Composite Bridge Using Support Vector Machine" to be appeared in Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Data Mining (JAIDM), 9(4): 415-423
- Alkamis MT, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Ranjbar MalekShah M (2021) “Numerical Evaluation of Discharge Coefieient and Energy Disipation of Flow over Stepped Morning Glory Spillway”, Journal of Engineering Research, 9(2): 60-80
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR , Amiri T (2021) “An Efficient Automatic Adaptive Algorithm for Cohesive Crack Propagation Modeling of Concrete Structures Using Matrix-Free Unstructured Galerkin Finite Volume Method” Journal of Computer and Mathematics with Applications, 97(6): 237-250
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Bavanpour M (2021) “Introducing ring collars and effective spiral threading elevation for cylindrical pier scour control” Marine Georesources & Geotechnology , https://doi.org/10.1080/1064119X.2021.1922555
- Rahimi Firoz J, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Karamat AR (2021) “Numerical Methods of Visco-elastic Segments on Water Hammer Pressures” Journal of Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering, 4(4): 49-57
- Zamiri G, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2021) “Pseudo-3D Aerostatic Instability Analysis of Suspension Bridge Deck using Finite Volume Solution of Wind Flow and Element-Free Galerkin of Structure” Journal of Structures, 31: 500-512
- Varmaziary M, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2021) “Modification of Direct-FE Method for NonLinear Seismic Analysis of Arch Dam-Reservoir-Foundation System Considering Spatially Varying Ground Motion” Journal of Soil Dynamics & Earthquake Engineering, 140: 106477
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Kalhor K, GhilichKhani L (2020) "Numerical Investigation of the Effects of Causeway Opening Configurations on Horizontal Currents of Lake Urmia" Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 17(4): 1885–1898
- Rabbani-Zadeh H., Amiri T, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, (2018) "Comparison of 2D Adaptive GFVM with XFEM and Adaptive GFEM Results for Calculating Stress Intensity Factors in Analysis of Fractured Structures”, Journal of Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering (KNToosi University of Technology), 3(1): 1-12.
- Zamiri G, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2019) “Nonlinear Aero-Static Analysis of Long-Span Suspension Bridge by Element Free Galerkin Method” to be appeared in Journal of Wind and Structure (TechnoPress), 31(1): 75-84.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Bavandpour M. (2019) ” Numerical experiments on using incline collar rings for controlling mean and fluctuating forces on circular bridge piers” Journal of Fluids and Structures, 91 ,102696
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Amiri T, Asil-Gharebaghi S. (2019) “A Proposed Damping Coefficient of Quick Adaptive Galerkin Finite Volume Solver for Elasticity Problems”, Journal of the Serbian Society for Computational Mechanics,13(1): 56-79.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Farhoud E and Zabihi Samani M, (2018) “Transient Galerkin finite volume solution of dynamic stress intensity factors” Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, DOI: 10.1007/s42107-018-00111-z
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Farhoud E and Asil-Gharabaghi S, (2018) “Simulation of 2D linear crack growth under constant load using GFVM and two-point displacement extrapolation method” Journal of Applied Mathematical Modeling, 61: 650-667.
- Vahidifard H., Zafarani H., Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Hadian M.A. (2017) “Seismic hazard analysis using simulated ground-motion time histories: The case of the Sefidrud dam, Iran” Journal of Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 99: 20-34.
- Vahidifard H., Zafarani H., Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, (2017) “Hybrid broadband simulation of strong motion records from the September 16, 1978, Tabas, Iran, earthquake (M w 7.4)” Journal of Natural Hazards, 8(1): 57-81.
- Vakili M, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Khosrojerdi S, Kalhor K, (2017) “Evaluating the effect of particulate matter pollution on estimation of daily global solar radiation using artificial neural network modeling based on meteorological data” Journal of Cleaner Production, 141: 1275-1285.
- Vakili M, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Kalhor K, Khosrojerdi S (2015) “Using Artificial Neural Networks for Prediction of Global Solar Radiation in Tehran Considering Particulate Matter Air Pollution” Energy Procedia , 74: 1205-1212.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Misaghian M, (2016) “Effect of water infiltration through concrete block spillways on the slope stability of earth overflow dams”, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, (http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/19648189.2016.1150898)
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Amiri-SaadatAbadi T and Wegian FM (2013) " 2D Galerkin Finite Volume Solution of Thermal Stresses during Sequential Layer Settings of Mass Concrete Considering Variations of Material Properties - Part II: Stress Analysis” Journal of South African Institution of Civil Engineers, 55(1): 104–113.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Amiri-SaadatAbadi T and Wegian FM (2013) " 2D Galerkin Finite Volume Solution of Thermal Stresses during Sequential Layer Settings of Mass Concrete Considering Variations of Material Properties Part I: Thermal Analysis- Part I” Journal of South African Institution of Civil Engineers, 55(1): 94–103.
- Mazaheri K, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Shamsaei A and Fattahi M (2013) “Advanced stable algorithm for an explicit solution of steady incompressible flow” Journal of Food & Agriculture Science, 11(1): 700-708.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Amiri-SaadatAbadi T (2013) "GFV Solution of Transient Aging Effects on Thermal Plane Strains during Construction of a Concrete Dam on UTE Meshes” Journal of Applied Mathematical Modeling, 37(1-2): 87-101.
- Shahrokhi M, Rostami F, Md-Said MA., Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Safalni S, Abdoulah R (2012) " The Effect of Baffle Configurations on Primary Sedimentation Tank Efficiency” Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 39(3): 293-303
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Bayatlou M, (2012) " Equilibrium Condition Nonlinear Modeling of a Cracked Concrete Beam Using a 2D Galerkin Finite Volume Solver” Journal of Computational Methods in Civil Engineering, 3(1): 63-76.
- Rostami F, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Md-Said M.A. and Shahrokhi M, (2012) "Numerical Simulation of Undular Jumps on Graveled Bed Using Volume of Fluid Method” Journal of Water Science & Technology, 66(5): 909-917.
- Goudarzi M.A., and Sabbagh-Yazdi S.R., (2012) "Investigation of Nonlinear Free-Surface Motion Effects in Liquid Storage Tanks" Journal of Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Enigneering, 43, 355–365.
- Shahrokhi M, Rostami F, Md-Said MA., Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Syafalni S (2013) "Experimental Investigation of the Influence of Baffle Position on the Flow Field, Sediment Concentration and Efficiency of Rectangular Primary Sedimentation Tanks” Journal of Hydraulic Engineering- ASCE, 139(1): 88-94.
- Namaee MR, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, M Habibi , Jaleledini NS, and Ghafouri-Azar M (2012) “An Investigation on Discharge Coefficient of a Side Weir in Floodwater Spreading System” International Geo-informatics research and Development Journal, 3(3): 44-50.
- Mazaheri K, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Shamsaei A and Abbasifar M (2012) ““Advanced Stable Explicit Solution of Transient Flow Equation” Indian Journal of Science & Technology, 5(12): 9-20.
- Shahrokhi M, Rostami F, Md-Said MA., Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Syafalni S (2012) "The Effect of Number of Baffles on the Improvement Efficiency of Primary Sedimentation Tanks” Journal of Applied Mathematical Modeling, 36: 3725–3735.
- Namaee MR, Jaleledini NS, M Habibi, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, and Ghafouri-Azar M (2013) “Discharge Coefficient of a Broad Crested Side Weir in an Earthen Channel” Journal of Water Science & Technology: Water Supply, 13(1): 166-177.
- Goudarzi MA and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2012) “Analytical and Experimental Evaluation on the Effectiveness of Upper Mounted Baffles with Respect to Commonly Used Baffles" Journal of Ocean Engineering, 42: 205–217.
- Shahrokhi M, Rostami F, Md-Said MA., Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Syafalni S and Abdullah R, (2012) " The Effect of Baffle Angles on Primary Sedimentation Tank Efficiency” Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 39(3): 293-303.
- Amiri M and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2012) “Influence of Roof on Dynamic Characteristics of Dome Roof Tanks Partially Filled with Liquid" Journal of Thin Walled Structures, 50(1):56-67.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Alimohammadi S and Pipelzadeh MK (2012) "Galerkin Unstructured Finite Volume Method for Matrix Free Explicit Solution of Plane-Stress Problem with Irregular Boundaries” Journal of Applied Mathematical Modeling, 36(5): 2224-2236.
- Amiri M. and Sabbagh-Yazdi S.R., (2011) “Verifying Finite Element model of Fixed Roof Cylindrical Liquid Container from Full Scale Vibration Test Results” International Journal of Civil and Structural Engineering,1(4): 1003-1013.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Amiri-SaadatAbadi T (2011) "Sequential Computations of Thermal Plane-Stresses in Equilibrium Condition on a Single Unstructured Triangular Mesh by GFVM Method” International Journal of Civil Engineering, 9(3), 171-182.
- Amiri M and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2011) “Ambient Vibration Test and Finite Element Modeling of Tall Liquid Storage Tanks with Fixed Roof" Journal of Thin Walled Structures, 9: 974-983.
- Ghorashi SSh, Mohammadi S and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, (2011) "Orthotropic Enriched Element Free Galerkin Method for Fracture Analysis of Composites” Journal of Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 9(8): 1906-1927.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Alimohammadi S (2011) "Performance Evaluation of Iterative GFVM on Coarse Unstructured Triangular Meshes and Comparison with Matrix Manipulation Based Solution Methods" Journal of Scientia Iranica, 18(2): 131-138
- Goudarzi MA and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2011) “Effects of Modeling Strategy on Computational Wind Pressure Distribution around the Cooling Towers" Journal of Wind and Structures, 14(1): 81-84.
- Ghorashi SSh, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Mohammadi S, (2010) "Element free Galerkin method for crack analysis of orthotropic plates” Journal of Computational Methods in Civil Engineering, 1(1): 1-13.
- Goudarzi MA, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Max W (2010) “Investigation of Sloshing Damping in Baffled Rectangular Tanks Subjected to the Dynamic Excitation" European Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 8(4): 1055-1072.
- Zounemat-Kermani M and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, (2010) "Conjunction of 2D and 3D Modified Flow Solvers for Simulating Spatio-temporal Wind Induced Hydrodynamics in the Caspian Sea” Ocean Science Journal, 45(2): 113-128.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Sadegh-Gouya A (2010) " Modeling KHOWR-E MUSA Multi-Branch Estuary Currents due to Persian Gulf Tides using NASIR Depth Average Flow Solver" Persian Gulf Journal, 1(1): 45-50.
- Goudarzi MA, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Max W (2010) “Seismic Analysis of Hydrodynamic Sloshing Force on Storage tanks Roofs" Journal of Earthquake Spectra (ISSN: 8755-2930), 21(1): 131-152.
- Zounemat-Kermani M and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, (2010) "Coupling of Two- and Three-Dimensional Hydrodynamic Numerical Models for Simulating Wind-Induced Currents in Deep Basins" Journal of Computers & Fluids, 3(6): 994-1011.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Wegian FM and Davallou K (2009) "Simulation of Cooling Pipe Effects in 2D Matrix Free Galerkin Finite Volume Solution of Temperature Field During the Construction of the Gravity Dams" Kuwait Journal of Science and Engineering, 36 (1B): 95-112.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Zounemat-Kermani M, (2009) "Numerical Solution of Tidal Currents at Marine Waterways Using Wet and Dry Technique on Galerkin Finite Volume Algorithm" Journal of Computers & Fluids, 38: 1876-1886.
- Goudarzi MA and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2009) “Numerical Investigation on Accuracy of Mass Spring Models for Cylindrical Tanks under Seismic Excitation" International Journal of Civil Engineering, 7(3): 190-202.
- Abbasi A, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Wegian FM, (2009) "Accurate Water Hammer Pressure Modeling for Automatic Modification of Stress Distribution Along Multi Segments Pipelines" Journal of Water Science & Technology, Water Supply, 9(3): 296-778.
- Zounemat-Kermani M, Beheshti AA, Ataie-Ashtiani B, and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2009) "Estimation of Current-Induced Scour Depth around Pile Groups Using Neural Network, Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System" Journal of Applied Soft Computing, 9(2): 746-755.
- Alkhamis MT, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Esmaeili M and Wegian FM, (2008) "Utilizing NASIR Galerkin Finite Volume Analyzer for 2D Plane Strain Problems under Static and Vibrating Concentrated Loads " Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering, 2(4): 335-343.
- Goudarzi MA and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2008) “Evaluating 3D Earthquake Effects on Sloshing Wave Height of Liquid Storage Tanks Using Finite Element Method" Journal of Seismic & Earthquake Engineering, 10(3): 123-136.
- Wegian FM and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2008) "Symmetric Boundary Condition Technique in NASIR Galerkin Finite Volume Solver for 3D Temperature Field" Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering, 2(4): 324-334.
- Goudarzi MA and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2008) "Modeling Wind Ribs Effects for Numerical Simulation External Pressure Load on a Cooling Tower of KAZERUN Power Plant-IRAN" Journal of Wind and Structures, 11(6): 479-496.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Zounemat-Kermani M (2008) "Vertex Base Unstructured Finite Volume Solution of Depth Averaged Turbulent Tidal Currents on 3D Bed" Iranian Journal of Science & Technology, Transaction B: Engineering 13(B5): 563-570.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Wegian FM and Ghorbani E (2008) "Investigation of the Embedded Cooling System Effects on Thermal Stresses of the Mass Concrete Structures using Two Phase Finite Element Modeling" Kuwait Journal of Science and Engineering, 35(2B): 1-18.
- Hamidi M and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2008) "Modeling of 2D Density-Dependent Flow and Transport in Porous Media Using Finite Volume Method" Journal of Computers and Fluids- Technical Note, 37(8): 1047-1055.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, and Zounemat-Kermani M (2007) "Numerical Investigation of Island Effects on Depth Average Fluctuating Flow in the Persian Gulf " International Journal for Engineering, Transaction A: Basics, 20(2): 117-128.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Zounemat-Kermani M, and Kermani A (2007) "Solution of Depth Averaged Tidal Currents in Persian Gulf on Unstructured Overlapping Finite Volumes" International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 55: 81-101.
- Wegian FM, Alkhamis MT and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2006) "Experimental Studies on Reinforced Hollow-Block Concrete Sections" International Journal of Engineering Science, 4(4): 286-295.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2005) "Coupled Solution of Oil Slick and Depth Averaged Tidal Currents on Three Dimensional Geometry of the Persian Gulf" Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 2(4): 309-317.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Hadian A (2005) "Accuracy Assessment of Solving Pseudo Compressible Euler Equations on Unstructured Finite Volumes" ANZIAMJT: Journal of Australia and NewZeland Mathematic Society, 46(C), Available at: http:// anziamj.austms.org.au/V46/CTAC2004/yazd
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and MohamadZadeh M (2004)" Finite Volume Solution of Two-Dimensional Convection Dominated Sub-Critical Free Surface Flow Using Unstructured Triangular Meshes" International Journal of Civil Engineering, 2(2): 78-91.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Hadian A (2004) "Pressure-Velocity Coupled Finite Volume Solution of Steady Incompressible Flow Using Artificial Compressibility Technique" International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, 17(2): 109-118.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Bagheri A (2004) "Computer Simulation of Cement Heat Generation and Temperature Profiles in Mass Concrete Structures" International Journal of Engineering Science, 15(2): 65-71.
- Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2004) "Numerical Modeling of Persian Gulf Salinity Variations Due to Tidal Effects" International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 1: 41-48.
Membership of academic boards:
- Associate Editor of International Journal of Science and Technology (Springer).
- Editorial Board of Journal of Structure and Earthquake (Noshirvani University - Iran)
- Editorial Board of Civil Engineering Comomputational Methods Journal (Guilan University - Iran)
- Editorial Board of Journal of Journal of Hydraulic Structures (Chamran University - Iran).
- Editorial Board of Experimental Researc Journal (Shahid Rejaei University - Iran)
- Editorial Board of Marine Science & Technology Journal
- (Marine Science & Technology Uninversity- Iran)
Executive positions at K. N. Toosi University of Technology:
- Manager of structural engineering group at Civil Engineering Department (2014 to 2018)
- Member of board of trusties of welfare affairs (2008 to 2019).
- Director of supervision and evaluation office (2010-2014).
- Member of promotion board (2008-2010).
- Secretary of engineering promotion commission (2008-2010).
- Deputy of education and coordinator of the postgraduate studies (2004-2005).
- Director of undergraduate student's office (2003-2004).
- Deputy of education of postgraduate studies in the Civil Engineering Department (2001-2002).
- Director of library of the Civil Engineering Department (1998-2000).
Fluid and Structural Mechanics as well as Numerical Solution Methods which are applied in Civil Engineering subjects were lectured for under-graduates and post-graduate students.
Subjects taught for the post-graduates:
- Design of Modern Timber Structure
- Meshless Methods,
- Finite Element Methods,
- Aero-Elasticity for Civil Engineering
- Bridge Design
- Advanced Fluid Dynamics,
- Computational Hydraulics,
- Design of Hydraulic Structures.
Farsi taught courses for under-graduates:
- Strength of Materials,
- Introductory Finite Element Method,
- Timber Structures,
- Bridge Engineering,
- Green Construction,
- Fluid Mechanics.
English courses for under-graduates:
- Statics (Kish Enterprise - Sharif University of Technology)
- Structural Engineering (Kish-Monash Universities International program).
- Patents registered in Iran:
- NASIR finite volume solver software
- Computational tool for gradual dam break
- Building data gathering electronic system
- Economic evaporation base cooler
- Vent damper utilized with gas sensor
- Solar evaporation base air cooler
- Hazardous gas sensor device
- Pre-heating system for hot water supply of ordinary buildings
- Solar tracker photo voltaic panel with water cooling system
- Wall-storage energy economizer
- Auto-adjusting crown for preventing efficiency degradation
- of natural draught cooling towers in cross winds.