K. N. Toosi University
Civil Engineering Department
Indexed English Journal Papers :
English Journal Papers
1. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Kalhor K, GhilichKhani L (2019) "Numerical Investigation of the Effects of Causeway Opening Configurations on Horizontal Currents of Lake Urmia" to be appeared Iin nternational Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
2. Rabbani-Zadeh H., Amiri T, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, (2019) Comparison of 2D Adaptive GFVM with XFEM and Adaptive GFEM Results for Calculating Stress Intensity Factors in Analysis of Fractured Structures” to be appeared in Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering Journal (KNToosi University of Technology)
3. Zamiri G, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2019) “Nonlinear aerost atic analysis of long-span suspension bridge by Element free Galerkin method” to be appeared in Journal of Wind and Structure (TechnoPress)
4. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Bavandpour M. (2019) ” Numerical experiments on using incline collar rings for controlling mean and fluctuating forces on circular bridge piers” Journal of Fluids and Structures 91 ,102696
5. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Amiri T, Asil-Gharebaghi S. (2019) “A Proposed Damping Coefficient of Quick Adaptive Galerkin Finite Volume Solver for Elasticity Problems”, Journal of the Serbian Society for Computational Mechanics / Vol. 13 / No. 1, pp 56-79.
6. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Farhoud E and Zabihi Samani M, (2018) “Transient Galerkin finite volume solution of dynamic stress intensity factors” Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, DOI: 10.1007/s42107-018-00111-z
7. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Farhoud E and Asil-Gharabaghi S, (2018) “Simulation of 2D linear crack growth under constant load using GFVM and two-point displacement extrapolation method” Journal of Applied Mathematical Modeling, Volume 61, Pages 650-667
8. Namaee MR, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Jaleledini NS and M Habibi (2013) “Experimental Investigation on Discharge Coefficient of Side Weir in Floodwater Spreading Systems” Journal of Disaster Advances, accepted for publication.
9. Vahidifard H., Zafarani H., Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Hadian M.A. (2017) “Seismic hazard analysis using simulated ground-motion time histories: The case of the Sefidrud dam, Iran” Journal of Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 99: 20-34
10. Vahidifard H., Zafarani H., Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, (2017) “Hybrid broadband simulation of strong motion records from the September 16, 1978, Tabas, Iran, earthquake (M w 7.4)” Journal of Natural Hazards, 8(1): 57-81
11. Vakili M, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Khosrojerdi S, Kalhor K, (2017) “Evaluating the effect of particulate matter pollution on estimation of daily global solar radiation using artificial neural network modeling based on meteorological data” Journal of Cleaner Production, 141: 1275-1285
12. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Misaghian M, (2016) “Effect of water infiltration through concrete block spillways on the slope stability of earth overflow dams”, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, (http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/19648189.2016.1150898)Vakili M,
13. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Kalhor K, Khosrojerdi S (2015) “Using Artificial Neural Networks for Prediction of Global Solar Radiation in Tehran Considering Particulate Matter Air Pollution” Energy Procedia , 74: 1205-1212
14. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Misaghian M, Shojaedin MM, (2014) “Slope Stability Analysis of Zoned Earth Dam with RCC Overtopping Protection”, Soil Behavior and Geomechanics, (https://doi.org/10.1061/9780784413388.076)
15. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Amiri-SaadatAbadi T and Wegian FM (2013) " 2D Galerkin Finite Volume Solution of Thermal Stresses during Sequential Layer Settings of Mass Concrete Considering Variations of Material Properties Part II: Stress Analysis” Journal of South African Institution of Civil Engineers (ISSN: 1021-2019), 55(1): 104–113, Part 2.
16. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Amiri-SaadatAbadi T and Wegian FM (2013) " 2D Galerkin Finite Volume Solution of Thermal Stresses during Sequential Layer Settings of Mass Concrete Considering Variations of Material Properties Part I: Thermal Analysis” Journal of South African Institution of Civil Engineers (ISSN: 1021-2019), 55(1): 94–103, Part 1.
17. Mazaheri K, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Shamsaei A and Fattahi M (2013) “Advanced stable algorithm for an explicit solution of steady incompressible flow” Journal of Food & Agriculture Science , (ISSN: 0255-1459), 11(1): 700-708.
18. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Amiri-SaadatAbadi T (2013) "GFV Solution of Transient Aging Effects on Thermal Plane Strains during Construction of a Concrete Dam on UTE Meshes” Journal of Applied Mathematical Modeling (ISSN: 0307-904X), 37(1-2): 87-101.
19. Shahrokhi M, Rostami F, Md-Said MA., Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Safalni S, Abdoulah R (2012) " The Effect of Baffle Configurations on Primary Sedimentation Tank Efficiency” Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, (ISSN: 1747-6585) 39(3): 293-303
20. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Bayatlou M, (2012) " Equilibrium Condition Nonlinear Modeling of a Cracked Concrete Beam Using a 2D Galerkin Finite Volume Solver” Journal of Computational Methods in Civil Engineering (ISSN: 2228-5687), Vol. 3, No. 1, 63-76
21. Rostami F, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Md-Said M.A. and Shahrokhi M, (2012) " Numerical Simulation of Undular Jumps on Graveled Bed Using Volume of Fluid Method” Journal of Water Science & Technology, (ISSN: 1223-0273) 66(5): 909-917.
22. Goudarzi M.A., and Sabbagh-Yazdi S.R., (2012) "Investigation of Nonlinear Free-Surface Motion Effects in Liquid Storage Tanks" Journal of Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Enigneering 43, 355–365.
23. Shahrokhi M, Rostami F, Md-Said MA., Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Syafalni S (2013) "Experimental Investigation of the Influence of Baffle Position on the Flow Field, Sediment Concentration and Efficiency of Rectangular Primary Sedimentation Tanks” Journal of Hydraulic Engineering- ASCE (ISSN: 0733-9429), 139(1): 88-94.
24. Namaee MR, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, M Habibi , Jaleledini NS, and Ghafouri-Azar M (2012) “An Investigation on Discharge Coefficient of a Side Weir in Floodwater Spreading System” International Geo-informatics research and Development Journal (ISSN: 0976-1241), 3(3): 44-50.
25. Mazaheri K, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Shamsaei A and Abbasifar M (2012) ““Advanced Stable Explicit Solution of Transient Flow Equation” Indian Journal of Science & Technology, (ISSN: 0974-6846), 5(12): 9-20.
26. Shahrokhi M, Rostami F, Md-Said MA., Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Syafalni S (2012) " The Effect of Number of Baffles on the Improvement Efficiency of Primary Sedimentation Tanks” Journal of Applied Mathematical Modeling (ISSN: 0307-904X), 36, 3725–3735.
27. Namaee MR, Jaleledini NS, M Habibi, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, and Ghafouri-Azar M (2013) “Discharge Coefficient of a Broad Crested Side Weir in an Earthen Channel” Journal of Water Science & Technology: Water Supply, (ISSN: 9749-1606), 13(1): 166-177.
28. Goudarzi MA and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2012) “Analytical and Experimental Evaluation on the Effectiveness of Upper Mounted Baffles with Respect to Commonly Used Baffles" Journal of Ocean Engineering (ISSN: 0029-8018), 42, 205–217.
29. Shahrokhi M, Rostami F, Md-Said MA., Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Syafalni S and Abdullah R, (2012) " The Effect of Baffle Angles on Primary Sedimentation Tank Efficiency” Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, (ISSN: 0315-1468) 39(3): 293-303.
30. Amiri M and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2012) “Influence of Roof on Dynamic Characteristics of Dome Roof Tanks Partially Filled with Liquid" Journal of Thin Walled Structures (ISSN: 0263-8231), Vol. 50, No. 1. 56-67.
31. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Alimohammadi S and Pipelzadeh MK (2012) "Galerkin Unstructured Finite Volume Method for Matrix Free Explicit Solution of Plane-Stress Problem with Irregular Boundaries” Journal of Applied Mathematical Modeling (ISSN: 0307-904X), Vol. 36, Issue 5, 2224-2236.
32. Amiri M. and Sabbagh-Yazdi S.R., (2011) “Verifying Finite Element model of Fixed Roof Cylindrical Liquid Container from Full Scale Vibration Test Results” International Journal of Civil and Structural Engineering (ISSN 0976 – 4399), 1(4): 1003-1013.
33. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Amiri-SaadatAbadi T (2011) "Sequential Computations of Thermal Plane-Stresses in Equilibrium Condition on a Single Unstructured Triangular Mesh by GFVM Method” International Journal of Civil Engineering, (ISSN: 1681-066X), Vol. 9, No. 3, 171-182.
34. Amiri M and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2011) “Ambient Vibration Test and Finite Element Modeling of Tall Liquid Storage Tanks with Fixed Roof" Journal of Thin Walled Structures (ISSN: 0263-8231), Vol. 9, 974-983.
35. Ghorashi SSh, Mohammadi S and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, (2011) "Orthotropic Enriched Element Free Galerkin Method for Fracture Analysis of Composites” Journal of Engineering Fracture Mechanics, (ISSN: 0013-7944), Vol. 9, No. 8, 1906-1927.
36. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Alimohammadi S (2011) " Performance Evaluation of Iterative GFVM on Coarse Unstructured Triangular Meshes and Comparison with Matrix Manipulation Based Solution Methods" Journal of Scientia Iranica (ISSN: 1026-3098), Vol. 18, No.2, 131-138
37. Goudarzi MA and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2011) “Effects of Modeling Strategy on Computational Wind Pressure Distribution around the Cooling Towers" Journal of Wind and Structures (ISSN: 1226-6116), Vol. 14, No. 1, 81-84.
38. Ghorashi SSh, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Mohammadi S, (2010) "Element free Galerkin method for crack analysis of orthotropic plates” Journal of Computational Methods in Civil Engineering (ISSN: 2228-5687), Vol. 1, No. 1, 1-13
39. Goudarzi MA, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Max W (2010) “Investigation of Sloshing Damping in Baffled Rectangular Tanks Subjected to the Dynamic Excitation" European Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering (ISSN: 1570-761X), Vol. 8, No. 4, 1055-1072.
40. Zounemat-Kermani M and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, (2010) "Conjunction of 2D and 3D Modified Flow Solvers for Simulating Spatio-temporal Wind Induced Hydrodynamics in the Caspian Sea” Ocean Science Journal (ISSN: 1738-5261), Vol. 45, No. 2, 113-128.
41. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Sadegh-Gouya A (2010) " Modeling KHOWR-E MUSA Multi-Branch Estuary Currents due to Persian Gulf Tides using NASIR Depth Average Flow Solver" Persian Gulf Journal, Vol. 1,No. 1, 45-50.
42. Goudarzi MA, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Max W (2010) “Seismic Analysis of Hydrodynamic Sloshing Force on Storage tanks Roofs" Journal of Earthquake Spectra (ISSN: 8755-2930), Vol. 21, No. 1, 131-152.
43. Zounemat-Kermani M and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, (2010) "Coupling of Two- and Three-Dimensional Hydrodynamic Numerical Models for Simulating Wind-Induced Currents in Deep Basins" Journal of Computers & Fluids (ISSN: 0045-7930), Vol. 39, No. 6, 994-1011.
44. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Wegian FM and Davallou K (2009) "Simulation of Cooling Pipe Effects in 2D Matrix Free Galerkin Finite Volume Solution of Temperature Field During the Construction of the Gravity Dams" Kuwait Journal of Science and Engineering (ISSN: 1024-8684), Vol. 36 (1B), 95-112.
45. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Zounemat-Kermani M, (2009) " Numerical Solution of Tidal Currents at Marine Waterways Using Wet and Dry Technique on Galerkin Finite Volume Algorithm" Journal of Computers & Fluids (ISSN: 0045-7930), Vol. 38, 1876-1886.
46. Goudarzi MA and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2009) “Numerical Investigation on Accuracy of Mass Spring Models for Cylindrical Tanks under Seismic Excitation" International Journal of Civil Engineering (ISSN 1735-0522), Vol. 7, No. 3, 190-202.
47. Abbasi A, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Wegian FM, (2009) "Accurate Water Hammer Pressure Modeling for Automatic Modification of Stress Distribution Along Multi Segments Pipelines" Journal of Water Science & Technology (ISSN: 0273-1223): Water Supply, 9.3, 296-778.
48. Zounemat-Kermani M, Beheshti AA, Ataie-Ashtiani B, and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2009) "Estimation of Current-Induced Scour Depth around Pile Groups Using Neural Network, Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System" Journal of Applied Soft Computing (ISSN: 1568-4946), Vol. 9, Issue 2, 746-755.
49. Alkhamis MT, Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Esmaeili M and Wegian FM, (2008) "Utilizing NASIR Galerkin Finite Volume Analyzer for 2D Plane Strain Problems under Static and Vibrating Concentrated Loads " Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 4, 335-343.
50. Goudarzi MA and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2008) “Evaluating 3D Earthquake Effects on Sloshing Wave Height of Liquid Storage Tanks Using Finite Element Method" Journal of Seismic & Earthquake Engineering (ISSN: 1735-1669), Vol. 10, No. 3, 123-136.
51. Wegian FM and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2008) "Symmetric Boundary Condition Technique in NASIR Galerkin Finite Volume Solver for 3D Temperature Field" Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 4, 324-334.
52. Goudarzi MA and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2008) "Modeling Wind Ribs Effects for Numerical Simulation External Pressure Load on a Cooling Tower of KAZERUN Power Plant-IRAN" Journal of Wind and Structures (ISSN: 1226-6116), Vol.11, No. 6, 479-496.
53. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Zounemat-Kermani M (2008) "Vertex Base Unstructured Finite Volume Solution of Depth Averaged Turbulent Tidal Currents on 3D Bed" Iranian Journal of Science & Technology, Transaction B: Engineering (ISSN: 1028-6284), Vol. 13, No. B5. 563-570.
54. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Wegian FM and Ghorbani E (2008) "Investigation of the Embedded Cooling System Effects on Thermal Stresses of the Mass Concrete Structures using Two Phase Finite Element Modeling" Kuwait Journal of Science and Engineering (ISSN: 1024-8684), Vol. 35, No. 2B, 1-18.
55. Hamidi M and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2008) "Modeling of 2D Density-Dependent Flow and Transport in Porous Media Using Finite Volume Method" Journal of Computers and Fluids- Technical Note (ISSN: 0045-7930), Vol. 37, Issue 8, 1047-1055.
56. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, and Zounemat-Kermani M (2007) "Numerical Investigation of Island Effects on Depth Average Fluctuating Flow in the Persian Gulf " International Journal for Engineering, Transaction A: Basics (ISSN: 1025-2495), Vol. 20, No. 2, 117-128.
57. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR, Zounemat-Kermani M, and Kermani A (2007) "Solution of Depth Averaged Tidal Currents in Persian Gulf on Unstructured Overlapping Finite Volumes" International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids (ISSN: 0271-2091), 55, 81-101.
58. Wegian FM, Alkhamis MT and Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2006) "Experimental Studies on Reinforced Hollow-Block Concrete Sections" International Journal of Engineering Science (ISSN: 1735-0522), Vol. 4, No. 4, 286-295.
59. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2005) "Coupled Solution of Oil Slick and Depth Averaged Tidal Currents on Three Dimensional Geometry of the Persian Gulf" Journal of Environmental Science and Technology (ISSN: 1735-1472), Vol. 2 , No4, 309-317.
60. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Hadian A (2005) "Accuracy Assessment of Solving Pseudo Compressible Euler Equations on Unstructured Finite Volumes" ANZIAMJT: Journal of Australia and NewZeland Mathematic Society, ISSN: 1446-8735), Vol. 46, No. C, Available at: http:// anziamj.austms.org.au/V46/CTAC2004/yazd
61. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and MohamadZadeh M (2004)" Finite Volume Solution of Two-Dimensional Convection Dominated Sub-Critical Free Surface Flow Using Unstructured Triangular Meshes" International Journal of Civil Engineering (ISSN: 1681-066X), Vol. 2, No2, 78-91.
62. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Hadian A (2004) "Pressure-Velocity Coupled Finite Volume Solution of Steady Incompressible Flow Using Artificial Compressibility Technique" International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, (ISSN: 1025-2495), Vol. 17, No2, 109-118.
63. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR and Bagheri A (2004) "Computer Simulation of Cement Heat Generation and Temperature Profiles in Mass Concrete Structures" International Journal of Engineering Science (ISSN: 1735-0522), Vol.15, No2, 65-71.
64. Sabbagh-Yazdi SR (2004) "Numerical Modeling of Persian Gulf Salinity Variations Due to Tidal Effects" International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology (ISSN: 1735-1472), Vol. 1, 41-48.