K. N. Toosi University
Civil Engineering Department
Fluid and Structural Mechanics as well as Numerical Solution Methods which are applied in Civil Engineering subjects were lectured for under-graduates and post-graduate students.
Subjects taught for the post-graduates:
- Design of Modern Timber Structure
- Meshless Methods,
- Finite Element Methods,
- Aero-Elasticity for Civil Engineering
- Bridge Design
- Advanced Fluid Dynamics,
- Computational Hydraulics,
- Design of Hydraulic Structures.
Farsi taught courses for under-graduates:
- Strength of Materials,
- Introductory Finite Element Method,
- Timber Structures,
- Bridge Engineering,
- Green Construction,
- Fluid Mechanics.
English courses for under-graduates:
- Statics (Kish Enterprise - Sharif University of Technology)
- Structural Engineering (Kish-Monash Universities International program).