Ph.D. : Power Electronics, University of Surrey, UK, 2001.
M.Sc. : Electrical Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran, 1990.
B.Sc. : Electrical Engineering (power), University of Tehran, Iran, 1987.
- Automated Load-Balancing Maneuvering for Distribution Substations, April 2007.
Membership in Technical Societies and Committees
- IEEE Power Electronics Society
- IEEE Power Engineering Society
- IET Power Electronics and Power Systems
- Restructuring the power electronics division curriculum with the co-operation of division faculty
- Defining 3 new graduate courses
- Defining one new undergraduate course
- Establishing of a graduate Lab
- Renewing an undergraduate Lab
- Advanced FACTS Controllers (Graduate)
- Power Quality (Graduate)
- Power Electronics II (Graduate)
- EMI in Power Electronics (Graduate)
- Power System Analysis I (Undergraduate)
- Power Systems Analysis II (Undergraduate)
- Protection (Undergraduate)