K. N. Toosi University of Technology
Faculty of Aerospace Engineering
Selected Journal papers
1- J. RoshanianA New Approach to the Synthesis of Adaptive Flight Control Systems Based on Hyperstability Theory. Journal of MSTU, No.1, January, 1998. (In Russian)
2- A. Goodarzi, J. Roshanian “On the Reduction of Q-guidance Methodic Error “Nasir Journal of Science & Engineering, Vol. 1, No.1,pages 8-25,Summer 2005. (In Persian).
3- A.R.Mehrabian, C. Lucas, J.Roshanian “ Aerospace Launch Vehicle Control: an Intelligent Adaptive Approach” Aerospace Science and Technology, Volume 10, Issue 2,pages 149-155, March 2006. (Available online at www.sciencedirect.com);
4- M.Irani, J.Roshanian ” Nonlinear Optimal Control Techniques Applied to a Launch Vehicle Autopilot” ,Journal of Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol.3,No.1,pages 43-49,Winter 2006
5- A.R. Mehrabian, J. Roshanian ”Skid-to-turn Missile Autopilot Design Using Scheduled Eignstructure Assignment Technique”,Proceeding of Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G:Journal of Aerospace Engineering,Vol.220,No G3,pages 225-240, June 2006
6-A. Ghaffari, A. A. Esmaili, J. Roshanian, M. Nikkhah-Bahrami,“Flight Control Using Modified Back stepping Approach and Nonlinear Observer” Journal of Mechanics and Aerospace , Vol .2 No.1,pages 55-67, September 2007, (In Persian).
7- J.Roshanian, Z.Keshavarz, “Multidisciplinary Design Optimization Applied to a Sounding Rocket”, Journal of Indian Institute of Science, Vol.86,No.4, pages 363-375, July 2006.
8-J.Roshanian, A.R. Saleh , M.R.Jahed-Motlag, ‘On the Design of Adaptive Autopilots for a Lunch Vehicle” , Proceeding of Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I:Journal of Systems and Control Engineering,Vol.221,pages 27-38, January 2007.
9-A.R. Saleh, M.R.Jahed-Motlag , J.Roshanian, “ Design of Adaptive Autopilot by combination of Gain Scheduling and Decoupling”, International Journal of Engineering and Science,Vol.17, No.5, pages 1-8,Winter, 2007. (In Persian)
10- A. Ghaffari , J.Roshanian, M.Taefi “Time-varying transfer function extraction of an unstable launch vehicle via closed-loop identification”, Aerospace Science and Technology, Volume 11,pages 238-245, March 2007.(Available online at www.sciencedirect.com);
11-J.Roshanian, Z.Keshavarz, ‘Effect of Variable Selection on Multidisciplinary Design Optimization: A Flight Vehicle Example”, Chinese Journal of Aeronautics ,Vol.20,No.1, pages 86-96,February 2007. (Available online at www.sciencedirect.com);
12-M.Bahrami, J. Roshanian, B.Ebrahimi ” Robust Integral Sliding-Mode Control of an Aerospace Launch Vehicle”,Journal of Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol.3,No.3 , Pages: 143-149,Summer, 2006.
13-M.Mirzaei,S.N.Hoseini, J.Roshanian “Single & Multi-point Optimization of an Airfoil Using Gradient Method” Journal of Aerospace Science and Aircraft Engineering, Vol.79, N0.6, Pages :611-620,2007.
14- A. Khoshnood, J.Roshanian, A. Khaki-Sedigh, “Model Reference Adaptive Control for a Flexible Launch Vehicle” ,Proceeding of Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I:Journal of Systems and Control Engineering,Vol.222, No 11, Pages 49-55, February 2008.
15- A.R.Mehrabian, J.Roshanian, C. Lucas ,” Near-Optimal Tuning of Linear Controllers Based on Genetic Algorithm and Swarm Inteligence: A Flight Control Example”, Journal of Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol.4,No.2 , Pages 1-12,Spring, 2007.
16- A.R.Mehrabian, C. Lucas, J.Roshanian “Design of an Aerospace Launch Vehicle Autopilot Based on Optimized Emotional Learning Algorithm” ,Cybernetics & Systems:
An International Journal, Vol 39, No.3,Pages 284-303 , April 2008. . (Available online at www.sciencedirect.com);
17- M.Bahrami, J. Roshanian, B.Ebrahimi “Dynamic Sliding Mode Autopilot for a Nonlinear Non-minimum Phase Flight Vehicle", Journal of Japan Aerospace Society, Vol.51, No.174, Pages 236-244,Februrary 2009.
18- M.Bahrami, J. Roshanian, B.Ebrahimi ," Optimal Sliding Mode Guidance Law for Fixed-Interval Propulsive Maneuvers" ,Iranian Journal of Engineering, Vol.21, No.2, Pages 102 -112, June 2008.
19-H.H.Afshari, A.R.Novinzade, J.Roshanian," Determination of Nonlinear Optimal Feedback Law for Satellite Injection Problem Using Neighboring Optimal Control", American Journal of Applied Science,Vol.6 No. 3 ,Pages 430-438, February 2009.
20-.J.Jodei, M.Ebrahimi, J.Roshanian, " Multidisciplinary Design Optimization Applied to a Launch Vehicle Using System Sensitivity Analysis" , Journal of Structural Multidisciplinary Optimization , 2009 (Available online at www.sciencedirect.com);
21- J.Roshanian ,M.Talebi, " Monte Carlo Simulation of Stage Separation Dynamics of Multistage Launch Vehicle" , Journal of Applied mathematics and Mechanics, Vol.29, No.11,Pages 1411-1427, November 2008. (Available online at www.sciencedirect.com);
22- J.Roshanian, S.V.Hashemi, A.R.Mehrabian, " Optimal Gain-Scheduled Flight Control System Design Using a New Fuzzy Clustering Algorithm" , Proceeding of Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G:Journal of Aerospace Engineering,Vol.223,No G1,pages 69-83, February 2008.
23- M.Bahrami, J. Roshanian, B.Ebrahimi ," Optimal Sliding Mode Guidance with Terminal Velocity Constraint for Fixed-Interval Propulsive Maneuvers" , Acta Astonautica, Vol. 62, Pages 556-562, 2008. (Available online at www.sciencedirect.com);
24-H.H.Afshari, J.Roshanian.R.Novinzade, " A Perturbation Approach in Determination of Closed-Loop Optimal Fuzzy Control for Planetary Landing Mission" Proceeding of Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G:Journal of Aerospace Engineering,Vol.223,No G, Pages 223-243, June 2009.
25- M.Ebrahimi, J.Jodei, J.Roshanian" System Sensitivity Analysis Approach for Design Optimization of a Solid Propellant Small Launch Vehicle", Vol.1, No.1 , Journal of Space Science and Technology. 2009. (In Persian).
26- J.Roshanian , M.Zareh, H.H.Afshari, M.Rezaei, " An L1 Adaptive Guidance Law for an Orbital Injection Problem" , Proceeding of Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I:Journal of Systems and Control Engineering,Vol.223, No 11, Pages 753-761, June 2009.
27- A.M. Khoshnood, J.Roshanian, A.A.Jafari, A.Khaki-Sedigh, " Simultaneous Estimation of two Bending Vibration Frequencies for Attitude Control of a Flexible Launch Vehicle". Proceeding of Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G:Journal of Aerospace Engineering,Vol.223,No G, Pages 223-243, March 2009.
28- J. Roshanian, J. Jodei, Mehran Mirshams, R. Ebrahimi, M. Mirzaee " Multi-level of Fidelity Multi-Disciplinary Design Optimization of Small Solid PropellantLaunch Vehicles" ,Journal of Japan Aerospace Society.
29- H.R.Jafari ,M. Zareh , J.Roshanian A.A.Nikkhah , “An Optimal guidance Law Applied to Quad rotor Using LQR Method”, Transaction of Japan Society for aeronautical and Space Sciences. Japan, May 2010
30- M. Zare ,M. Rezaei ,J.Roshanian A. Khaki-Sedigh, “Flight Control of a Launch Vehicle Using L1 Adaptive Controller”, J. of System and Control Engineerin, UK, May 2010
31- A.M.Khoshnood ,J.Roshanian, A.A. Jafari , A. Khaki- Sedigh ,” An Adjustable Model reference Control for a flexible Launch”, J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control (ASME), USA, July 2010
32- A.A. Jafari (F.M.)A.M. Khoshnood (St.)J.Roshanian “Dynamic Modeling and Verification of a Flexible Clustered launch Vehicle”, J. of Multi –Body Dynamics, UK, September 2010
33- J.Roshanian J.Jodei (St.)M.Mirshams (F.M.)R.Ebrahimi (F.M.)M.Mirzaei (F.M.)” Multi-Level of fidelity Multidisciplinary Design Optimization of Small Solid-propellant launch Vehicle”, Transaction of Japan Society for aeronautical and Space Science, Japan, August 2010
34- M. Esfahanian, B.Ebrahimi, J.roshanian, M. Bahrami” Time- Varying dynamic sliding mode control of a nonlinear aerospace launch vehicle”, Canadian aeronautics and space journal, 2010.
35-M.Ebrahimi,M.R. Farmani, J.Roshanian “Multidisciplinary design of a small satellite launchvehicle using particle swarm optimization”, Structural and multidisciplinary optimization, Germany, February 2011.
36- M.Rezaei darestani.,M,Zareh, J.Roshanian, A. Khaki Sedigh” Verification of intelligent control of a launch vehicle with hils” Jounal of mechanical science and technology, February 2011.
37-M.R. Farmani, J.Roshanian, M.Babaei, P.Mohammadzade, "Multi-objective collaborative Multidisciplinary Design Optimization using Particle Swarm Techniques and Fuzzy Decision Making" ,Journal of Mechnical Enginnering,IMech, Part C2012,2281-2295.
38-S.Mozaffari, R.D. Firouz-Abadi, J.Roshanain, A.Gaffari," Discussion on Active Aeroelastic Control of 2-D Wing-Flap Systems" Journal of Sound and Vibration.2012.
39-M.Jafari, J.Roshanian, "Optimal Redundant Sensor Configratin for Accuracy in Space Inertial Navigatin Systems", The Journal of Navigation,2012
Selected Conference papers
1. J. Roshanian, “Stochastic Wind Modeling Based on Experimental Data” Proceeding of 4th MATHMOD Conferences, Vienna, Austria, February 2003.
2. J. Roshanian, N. Mahmoudian ”Design of a Simple Nominal Based Reentry Guidance Algorithm for Low Cost Vehicles” Proceeding of 3rd Atmospheric Reentry Symposium of French Association of Aeronautic and Astronautic, Arcachon, France. March, 2003.
3. J. Roshanian “Generation of Random Atmosphere with Application to Statistical Flight Simulation” Proceeding of 44th Conference on Simulation and Modeling, Vasteras, Seweden, 2003.
4. J. Roshanian, F. Najafi “An Efficient Alternative to Adaptive Flight Control Systems” 16th IFAC Symposium on Automatic Control in Aerospace, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2004.
5. N. Nasiri , J. Roshanian, S. Hagigat “Stochastic Flight Simulation Applied to a Sounding Rocket” Proceeding of the 55 International aeronautical Congress, September 2004, Vancouver, Canada.
6. N. Nasiri , J. Roshanian, S. Hagigat “ Design of a Multipurpose Software for 6DoF Simulation of a Sounding Rocket Trajectory” Proceeding of the International Mechanical Engineering Conference, December 2004, Kuwait.
7. N. Nasiri, S. Hagigat, J. Roshanian “Trajectory Simulation of a Sounding Rocket Payload during Atmospheric Reentry” Proceeding of the 4th Atmospheric Reentry Symposium of French Association of Aeronautic and Astronautic, Arcachon, France, March, 2004.
8. J.Jodei, M.Ebrahimi, J.Roshanian “An Automated Approach to Multidisciplinary System Design Optimization of Small Solid Propellant Launch Vehicles’ Proceeding of the 1st International symposium on Systems and Control in Aerospace and Astronautics’, Harbin, China, January,2006.
9. A.R.Mehrabian, Jafar Roshanian “ Design of Gain-Scheduled autopilot for a Highly Agile Missile” Proceeding of the 1st International symposium on Systems and Control in Aerospace and Astronautics’, Harbin, China, January,2006.
10. Ali Reza Mehrabian, S. Vahid Hashemi, Jafar Roshanian, Salman Mohagheghi, “Nonlinear Modeling of a Flight Vehicle Using Fuzzy Clustering,” Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Granular Computing 2006, Georgia State Univ. (GSU), Atlanta, USA, May 10-12, 2006.
11.Vahid Hashemi, Ali Reza Mehrabian, Jafar Roshanian, "Control-Oriented Fuzzy Multi-Model Identification of a Highly Nonlinear Missile," Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE Conference on Intelligent Systems, University of Westminster, London, UK, September 2006.
12. M.Mirzaei,S.N.Hoseini, J.Roshanian “On the Optimization of an Airfoil Using Gradient Method” , European CFD conference , Netherlands, 2006.
13. J.Roshanian, M. Yadollahi, J.Jodei " A Generalized Modified Genetic Algorithm for Constrained Problems Optimization" Proceeding of the 3rd VOCAL Conference , Vesprim, Hungary, January 2007.
14.Ali Reza Mehrabian ,Vahid Hashemi, Jafar Roshanian ,” Gain-Scedualed Flight Control Law Design Using a New Fuzzy Clustering Technique”, IEEE conference on Intelligent Systems , Canada, 2007.
15. J.Roshanian, M.Taefi, “Linear Model Extraction of a Launch Vehicle by System Identification” Proceeding of the IASTED Asian Conference on Simulation and Modeling, Beijing, China , October ,2007.
16. J.Roshanian , A. Khaki-Sedigh, A.Khoshnood, “ Simulation of bending vibration effects on Attitude Control of a Flexible Launch Vehicle”, Proceeding of the IASTED Asian Conference on Simulation and Modeling, Beijing, China , October ,2007.
17. H.H.Afshari (St) .J.Roshanian A.R.Novin zade (F.M)” A New solution to the Nonlinear Optimal Control for Lunar Landing Mission”, 59 International Astronautical Congress, Glasgow, Scotland, 2008
18. M.Mirshams (F.M).J.Roshanian “A 3-DoF satellite Simulator Design and Development”, 60 International Astronautical Congress, Seoul, SK,2009
19. M.R.Farmani (St.)E.Taheri(St.)V.Rezvani(St.)J.Roshanian “Trajectory Design for Earth – Moon Orbital Transfer Using Multi- Objective GA”, 60 International Astronautical Congress, Seoul, SK,2009
20. P.M. Zade (F.M.)J.Roshainan M.R.Faramani(St.)” Particle Swarm Optimization for Multiobjective Collaborative MDO”, AIAA conference, Florida, USA, 2010