Peer Reviewed Journal Papar
1. V. Nazerian, A. Salehi, “Room temperature hydrogen gas sensor using a Ni/Al2O3/Ni/n-Si magnetic tunneling transistor”, International Journal of Natural and Engineering Sciences, Issue 2 (2012)
2. V. Nazerian, A. Salehi, “Theoretical analysis of magnetic tunnelling transistor as a novel hydrogen gas sensor based on spintronic”, International Journal of Natural and Engineering Sciences, Issue 1 (2012)
3. H. Sadeghi, V. Nazerian, A. Salehi, “Improving the sensing response of SnO2 hydrogen gas sensor using additive Ag as a catalyst”, International Journal of Natural and Engineering Sciences, Issue 1 (2012)
4. A. Salehi, M Gholizadeh, “A highly sensitive MOSFET hydrogen sensor with transparent ITO gate electrode”, IEEE sensor Journal, vol. 11, no. 5, May 2011, pp. 1201-1205
5. A.R.Amin, A. Salehi., M.H.Ghezelayagh, Y. Ghane Ghrebagh, “ 3 D experiments and simulation of the effect of the characteristics of the waves using FDTD process when submitted to electronic circuits”, Tarbiat Modares Journal on Electrical Engineering, vol. 2, pp. 61-70, May 2010.
6. A.R.Amin, A. Salehi, M.H. Ghezelayagh, M.H. Rahdan, “Simulation and analysis of active transistor circuits when submitted to waves distributed by lines of a pattern circuit”, Iranian Journal of Padafand-e Novin, pp. 53-60, March 2010
7. A.R. Amin, A. Salehi, M.H.Ghezelayagh, H. Khademkalan, “Design and simulation of the effect of powerful electromagnetic waves on electronic circuits”, Journal of Engineering of the Iranian Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, November 2009
8. M Gholizadeh, M Safari Hasanabadi, A. Salehi, “Modelling and simulation of MOSFET gas sensor with platinum gate for hydrogen detection”, Sensors and Actuators B141 (2009).1-6
9. M Gholizadeh, M Safari Hasanabadi, A. Salehi, Modelling and simulation of a MOSFET hydrogen gas sensor using Pt contact, Iran J Navigation Technology and Scienses, special issue (2008),12-16.
10. A. Salehi, A. Nikfarjam, D. Jamshidi, “Highly sensitive humidity sensor using Pd/porous-GaAs Schottky contact”, IEEE sensors journal 6 (Dec 2006)1415-1421.
11. A. Salehi, D. Jamshidi “Characteristis of highly sensitive Au/porous-GaAs Schottky junctions as selective CO and NO gas sensors”, Sensors and Actuators, B122 (2007) 69-74.
12. A. Salehi, V. Nazerian, “Characterization of magnetic Ni/n-Si Schottky contact for hydrogen gas sensing applications”, Sensors and Actuators B122 (2007) 572-577.
13. A. Salehi, A. Nikfarjam, D. Jamshidi, “Pd/porous-GaAs Schottky contact for hydrogen sensing application”, Sensor and Actuators, B 113 (2006) 419-427.
14. A. Salehi, A. Nikfarjam, “Room temperature carbon monoxide sensor using ITO/n-GaAs Schottky contacts”, Sensors and Actuators, B101 (2004) 394-400.
15. A. Salehi, “A highly sensitive self heated SnO2 carbon monoxide sensor”, Sensors and Actuators, B96 (2003) 88-98.
16. A. Salehi, “Preparation and characterization of implanted indium tin oxide selective gas sensors”, Sensors and Actuators, B94 (2003) 173-179.
17. A. Salehi, M. Gholizadeh, “Gas sensing properties of indium- doped SnO2 thin film with variations in indium concentration”, Sensors and Actuators B89 (2003) 173-179.
18. M Salimi, S. M T Bathaee, A. Salehi, M. Darvish Eskandari, “ A novel control method used for connection of photovoltaic converters” Iranian Energy journal May 2003.
19. A. Salehi, “Selectivity enhancement of indium doped SnO2 gas sensors”, Thin Solid Films, 416 (2002) 260-263.
20. A. Salehi, “Radiation damage in air annealed indium tin oxide layers”, Thin Solid Films, 338 (1999) 297-200.
21. A. Salehi, “The effects of deposition rate and substrate temperature of ITO thin films on electrical and optical properties”, Thin Solid Films, 324 (1998) 214-218.
22. A. Salehi, “Thermally evaporated ITO/GaAs Schottky barrier contacts”, Electronics Letters, vol. 34 (1998).
23. A. Salehi, “Effects of thermal treatment in ITO/GaAs contacts”, Electronics Letters, vol. 34 (1998).
24. D. V. Morgan, Aliyu, Bunce and A. Salehi, ”Annealing effects on opto-electronic properties of sputtered and thermally evaporated indium tin oxide films”, Thin Solid films, 312 (1998) 268-272.
25. D. V. Morgan, A. Salehi, Aliyu, Bunce, “Electro-optical properties of indium tin oxide films”: Effects of thermal annealing, Renewable energy vol. 7, no.2 (1996), 205-208.
26. D. V. Morgan, A. Salehi, Aliyu, Bunce, Disket,”Radiation damage in ITO layers, Thin Solid Films, 258 (1995) 283-285.
Reviewed Conference Papers
1. V. Nazerian, A. Salehi, “A new hydrogen sensor based on a Ni/Al2O3/Ni/n-Si magnetic tunneling transistor”, submitted to 2012 IEEE sensors conference, October 28-31, 2012, Taipei, Taiwan.
2. A. Salehi, V. Nazerian, “Characterisation of Ni/Al2O3/Ni/n-Si magnetic transistor as a highly sensitive hydrogen gas sensor”, IEEE sensors 2011 conference, Limerick, Ireland, October 28-31, 2011.
3. V. Nazerian, A. Salehi, “Presentation of a new gas sensor using magnetic tunnelling transistor based on spintronic”, ICEE2011, Amirkabir University, 17-19 May 2011,Tehran, Iran.
4. A.R. Amin, A. Salehi, M.H. Ghezelayagh, “BJT Circuits Simulation including Self-Heating Effect using FDTD Method”, China, APEMC2010.
5. A. Salehi, M Gholizadeh, “MOSFET sensor with transparent ITO gate electrode for carbon monoxide setection”, First Bio-Sensing Technology Conference, Bristol, UK (10-12 November 2009)
6. A. Salehi, H. Sadeghi, M. Gholizadeh, M. J. Kiani, V. Nazerian, “Design and fabrication of SnO2 thin layer gas sensor using sol gel technique”, 17th Iranian conference on electrical engineering (ICEE2009), Tehran, Iran (12-14 May 2009)
7. M. Gholizadeh, M S. Hasan Abadi, A. Salehi, “Modelling and Simulating MOSFET Gas Sensor with Pt Gate for Hydrogen Detection”, 213th ECS Meeting, The Electrochemical Society, USA, Phoenix, Arizona (18 – 23 May 2008)
8. V. Nazerian, A. Salehi, H. Sadeghi, “Ni/Si Magnetic Schottky sensor” 15th ICEE 2007, Tehran (15-18 May 2007)
9. A. Salehi, M. M. Lajvardi, M Gholizadeh, “ Design and fabrication of MOS gas sensors using ITO thin layer” 15th ICEE 2007, Tehran (15-18 May 2007)
10. A. Salehi, D. Jamshidi Kalantari, A. Goshtasbi, “Rapid Response of Au/Porous-GaAs Humidity Sensor at Room Temperature” Optoelectronic and Microelectronic Materials and Devices, 2006 Conference on Volume , Issue , 6-8 Dec. 2006 Page(s):125 – 128
11. V. Nazerian, A. Salehi, “Magnetic Ni/n-Si- Schottky contact as hydrogen gas sensor”, IEEE, COMMAD06I,D50, Australia, 2006.
12. A. Salehi, S.E. Mirzaee, M. Gholizade, “ Design and Fabrication of thin film gas sensors using SnO2 by ultra sonic waves” 14th ICEE 2006, Tehran (16-18 May 2006)
13. A. Salehi, A. Nikfarjam, D. Jamshidi Kalantari, “A room temperature operated fast response humidity sensor for diagnosis of pulmonary disease” , Advanced Sensor Technologies Conference for “NDE and structural health monitoring II” 26 Feb-2 March 2006, San Diago, California, USA.
14. A. Salehi, D. Jamshidi Kalantari, “A room temperature operated fast response humidity sensor based on Schottky contacts”, 10th Eropean conference on solid state chemistry (ECSSC), Sheffield, UK, 2005.
15. A. Salehi, A. Nikfarjam, D. Jamshidi Kalanatri, "Pd-porous GaAs Schottky contact for hydrogen sensing application at room temperature" COMMAD2004, Brisbane, Australia, 8-10 December 2004.
16. A. Salehi, "Gas sensing properties of proton implanted Indium-doped SnO2/GaAs Schottky contacts", International Conference on Atomic Collisions in Solids (ICACS21), Genova, Italy 4-9, 2004, p. 87.
17. M. Salimi, M. Bathaee, A. Salehi, “A new control method for photovoltaic converters” 18th international conf. on elect. Eng., Tehran, Sep. 2003.
18. M. Salimi, M. Bathaee, A. Salehi, “ The losses in semiconductor facilities of power invertors”, FACTS, Tehran, Oct. 2003.
19. A. Salehi, A. Bala-Rastaghi, “Design and fabrication of IR-LED as a detector using GaAs semiconductor”, International Conference on Space Applications, Isfahan, Iran, Dec. 2003
20. A.Salehi, M. Gholizadeh, M. S. Lotfi Mtlagh, M. Dashti “Opto electronic properties of SnO2 thin film deposited by spray pyrolysis and its characteristics on gas sensors, ICEE2004 conference, Mashad, Iran, 12-14 May 2004.
21. A. Salehi, A. Nikfarjam, M. Hashemi, “Gas sensors using ITO/n-GaAs and Au/n-GaAs Schottky contacts”, ICEE2004 conference, Mashad, Iran, 12-14 May 2004.
22. A. Salehi, M. Gholizadeh, “Improvement in gas sensing properties of indium-doped SnO2 thin films”, COMMAD 2002, IEEE, Sydney, Australia, Dec. 2002.
23. A. Salehi, M. Gholizadeh, “Design and Fabrication of thin film gas sensors by CVD method”, ICEE (2002), Tabriz, Iran, May 2002.
24. A. Salehi, “Effects of proton implantation on selectivity enhancement of sputter deposited indium tin oxide gas sensors”, IEEE sensors 2002, Aug. 2002, Orlando, USA.
25. A. Salehi, “Radiation damage in ITO/GaAs contacts”, 19th international conf. on atomic collisions, Paris (2001).
26. A. Salehi, “Characteristics of ITO/AlGaInP LEDs” ICEE2001, 9th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering, May 2001, Tehran, Iran
27. H. Babaei, A, Salehi, “Characterization of graphite thick film fabricated by LPCVD”, ICEE Tehran, Iran (1999).
28. D. V. Morgan, A. Salehi, “Post deposition annealing effects on opto-electronic properties in sputtered ITO thin films, ICEE (1998), Tehran.
29. A. Salehi, D.V.Morgan, R.W.Bunce,”The thermal stability of evaporated ITO/n-GaAs Schottky contacts in different atmospheres”, ICEE (1995) Tehran.
30. D. V. Morgan, D.V.Morgan, Aliyu, A. Salehi, R. Bunce,”Sputter induced damage in ITO/n-GaAs Schottky barrier contacts”, Workshop on compound semiconductor devices and integrated circuits, Cork, Ireland (1994).
1. Semiconductor Devices, Published by K.N.Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2004, ISBN:964-94808-9-7..
2. An Introduction to Semiconductor Microtechnology, Published by K.N.Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2002.
3. Study in the UK and Ireland, published by Gonbadhaye Firouzehei, Isfahan, Tehran, 2011, ISBN:978-600-90743-7-2
4. Research methodology, submitted to k.n.toosi university publication centre, 2013