K. N. Toosi University of TechnologyMehdi Ehsanian
• Deputy of Research, Niroo Research Institute (NRI) in Tehran, Iran.
• Deputy of Research and technology, K. N. Toosi University of Technology in Tehran, Iran.
• Head of Electrical Department, K. N. Toosi University of Technology in Tehran, Iran.
• Manager of Incubator (Roshed Center), K. N. Toosi University of Technology in Tehran, Iran.
Industry & Research Experiences
• Staff Analog Design Engineer in INTEL Company in USA
o Leading different design teams on SerDes transceivers for optical application, PLL, clock recovery for data link, front end for HDSL application.
1998-1999(one year) :
• Design Engineer in Gennum Corporation in Canada.
o Working on design of low power chip for hearing application.
• Research & Development Engineer in University of Montreal in Canada
o Designing and developing analog to digital converter (A/D), BIST for A/D, and high performance switch network.
• Research & Development Engineer in University of Waterloo in Canada
o Designing and developing On-Chip ChargeBased Analog-to-Digital Converter for CCD Image Sensors.
• Researcher & Counselor in Ministry of Energy, Tehran, Iran
• Teaching assistantship and research assistantship in University of Waterloo, and University of Montreal, CA.
• Faculty member and Lecturer in Department of Electronic at K.N. Toosi University of Technology in Tehran, Iran.